Thursday 3 October 2013

iTunes Organizer, Program that Automatically Organizes iTunes Library

<p>iTunes organizer, how to organizer your iTunes, what the problem is with all of the programs out there that are supposed to help you automatically organize your iTunes library.</p>

<p>So I am a DJ, which means my iTunes library always a mess and I can't stand that.</p> <p>So at some point I had to start looking for different programs that were going to help me automatically organize my iTunes library because I just don't have enough time in the day to do this.</p> <p>I set out looking for programs one afternoon and you know how that goes. You type one wrong word into google and pretty soon you are looking at the most expensive programs, with the least amount of help. So I started trying different programs to see if I could find one that was going do a few things.</p> <p>Here is what I wanted the <strong>iTunes Organizer</strong> to do.</p> <p>I wanted it to automatically delete duplicate songs, and I wanted it to delete the worst copy of the two. As a DJ this is important because you need to bring your best music!</p>
<p>I wanted the iTunes organizer to automatically fill in missing album information. Again, this is very important for me, because I have to be able to find music that people request and fast!</p> <p>I wanted the<strong> iTunes organizer</strong> to automatically name songs that I uploaded and were miss labeled "Track" instead of the real song name! I could spend days looking for the right song when they are all called "Track".</p> <p>I wanted a few other things but I would have settled for one program that did all of these things no questions asked!</p> <p>Thankfully after a few days of trial and error with some of the programs that said they did all of that, but actually didn't do any of that. I found a program that did everything I wanted my iTunes organizer to do!</p> <p>Learn more about the program here: /iTunes_Organizer</p><br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

No comments:

Post a Comment