Friday 12 October 2012

If You Have A Great Voice, This Job Is For You - Marketing

<p>I've been paying a lot of attention to voices recently. I had a massage and I left feeling so relaxed, so soothedalmost as if I was in another world all of a sudden. And I realized, it wasn't because of anything particular that the masseuse had done. It was her voice. It was a little bit whispy, her tones didn't change too drastically. I am no voice coach so I couldn't say too much about what made her voice special but, I realize there are a lot of services I receive, or just places in life, where I prefer if the person I deal with has a good voice. Like these:</p>

<p> Radio show:</p>

<p> Plenty of stations are aiming to be more "with it" and modern. They have younger DJ's who speak fast, try to be comical and make crazy noises. I'll laugh for a moment but the stations that can keep my attention for hoursthe talk stations that actually make me opt for a talk station v.s musicare the stations hat have a host with a sweet voice. I don't love love songs, but I have a special place in my heart for love songs with Delilah. Some voices in particular, like hers, make you feel at peace about everything, and that every second of your life has meaning.</p>

<p> Masseuse:</p>

<p> Plenty of people who receive massages would prefer that the masseuse didn't say very much during the massage, but I can tell you that if you're lucky enough to have a masseuse who has a calming way of speaking, accept that as just an added relaxing dynamic. I asked my masseuse plenty of big questions so that she would have to talk for a while and I could listen to her. I believe in this line of work, a voice that sounds motherly is best. It makes you feel completely nurturedmind and body.</p>

<p> Psychologist:</p>

<p> It's not always necessary for a psychologist to have a soothing way of speaking. Their voice ideally should go hand in hand with the type of therapy that you respond to best. If you love a little tough love and savvy, a New York accent might be your ticket. If you want someone who soothes you;say for example you suffer from anxiety;then a more motherly, demure voice could be better. But I have found that, if your psychologist's voice annoys you, it is nearly impossible to take his or her opinion to heart.</p>

<p> Singing:</p>

<p> This one seems obvious, but it's not. So many artists just copy what they have heard. Or they use electronics that change their voices up so the listeners hardly even know what they sound like. But I believe that the singers who are just themselves, and let their personality come out in the way they use their voice, are the most appealing to listen to. A movie I watched the other day about a voice coach and a professional singer dealt with this subject a bit more and made it obvious why it's important to not try to copy someone else's voice and how just letting your own come through always sounds best.</p>

<br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

No comments:

Post a Comment