Monday 15 October 2012

Rawlo Baby - The Next Big HipHop Star - News

<p>At entirely the age of 18 Rapper Rawlo Baby has accomplised alot in the short conclusion of time in his career Rawlo who feel in love with at the age of 14 looked up to such rappers as Ludacris,Juvenile,Kanye West and many others. Rawlo Baby Grew up in University City In St.Louis Mo as the streets tried to swollow him hole rawlo knew he had to find a way out so he turned to rapping rawlo baby has blessed the microphone for 6 years now with his Style,Grace,Intensity,And Presence he brings to his fans everywere. </p>



<p>Rapper 'Rawlo Baby' Who Real Name Is Charles Taylor Waz Born And Raised In St.Louis Missouri. Rawlo Baby is a focused young man with great ambition. 20 years young he is more focused then ever on being one of the best mixtape Artists out today.He has his own label C.O.C Entertainment. Where did your name originate from? Not Tryin To Sound Like Everybody Else Or Like Most Of These Fake Rappers But Honestly My Name Came Out The Streets Back When I Was 16 Gangbanging And Robbing</p>

<p>What is a typical day like for you? Mainly A Typical Day For Me Is To Jus Figure Out More Ways Too Get Myself Heard And On A Bigger Scale I Work Hard Everyday Tryin To Find A Way To Break Into The Game</p>

<p>Other then music what do you do to make that paper? Mainly For Now Rap Is It When I Start Seeing Bigger Money Then Ill Start To Expand And Venture Into Bigger Avenue's</p>

<p>When did you first become introduced to hip-hop? When I Was 6 Back When My Daddy Was Around Before He Got Hooked On Drugs My Momma And My Daddy Use To Love Listening To Artists Like 2pac Biggie Michael Jackson The Isley Brothers Snoop Dogg And So On So I Pretty Much Been Around Music All My Life</p>

<p>Coming up who were your influences in music? The Real Dudes In The Game Like Ice Cube,Master P,C-Murder,B.G.Juvenile,Ja Rule,R Kelly,2Pac,Biggie,Bone Thugs,Ice Cube,Nate Dogg,50 Cent,Eminem,Dr Dre,Cam'Ron,Jim Jones, And So On Its Jus To Many Artists To Name For Me A lot Of Artists And There Music Inspired Me To Do Better And Be Better Even When They Didn't Know It</p>

<p>What artists/people in your life intrigued you to get into the business? Mainly For Me It Wasent The People It More So Of The Words And The Art And The Time They Put Into There Craft Its Never Been Bout The Money Fame Jewerly Or The Lifestyle Its About The Music And The Work Ethic And For Me Watching Any Artist Like Myself Come From Nothing Is An Inspiration In It's Self</p>

<p>How would you describe your style? My Style Is My Own When U Hear Rawlo Baby U Know Its Rawlo Baby U Cant Compare Me To No Other Artist Because I Try My Best Not To Be Like Anybody I Know A lot Of Artists Have Said That But For Me It's the truth I Don't Jack Swag Or Lyrics From Any Other Artist I Take The Time To Make Game Changing Plays To Make Other Artists Go Back To The Drawing Board And Question They Self Lol</p>

<p>What artists are you currently working with? Right Now I Cant Give Any Names Away Cuz The Collabs Arent Set In Stone Yet But For The Most Part I Got Some Big Collabs Coming Soon For The Looks Of Things So Everybody Jus Gotta Stay Tuned In To Rawlo Baby</p>

<p>Who would you enjoy to work with? Honestly I Would Love To Work With Rick Ross,Meek Mill,Wale,50 Cent,Eminem,Waka Flocka,Young Buck,Young Jeezy,Alley Boy,Dj Drama,TroubleDTE,Yung Joc,Tity Boi,Tech Nyne,Rocko,Gorilla Zoe,Cassidy,Fabolous,And My Dawg Plies,</p>

<p>Tell us about your current projects? I Jus Finished My First Ep Album (Woons Goons And Ski Masks So Im Jus Pushing That Im Already Working On (Woons Goons And Ski Masks 2 As We Speak</p>

<p>What one reason would your fans say separates you from the norm? I Think A lot Of My Fans Would Jus Say That When You Hear Rawlo Baby U Hear Raw Talent You Hear An Artist That Has Lived What Most Rappers Lie About Living My Daddy Use To Cook Crack And Make Bags Right When I Was 4-5 Years Old I Remember Him Loading Pistols In My Face And That's Why Im So Into The Streets Like I Am I Aint Sayin It Like Im Jus The Gangsterest Dude In The World But I Got My Strips Cuz I Put In My Work From Watchin My Pops</p>

<p>What shows do you currently have lined up for fall? The One's That's Paying Lol Naw Seriously Anybody Who Want They Venue Too Be Popping Gon Book Me I Tear Down Shows </p>

<p>What would you say makes you different than the average recording artist... Mainly My Style And How Hard I Work My X GirlFriend Use To Tell Me That Ima Hurt Myself How Hard I Work Cuz Even When Im Suppose To Be On Vacation My Mind Neva Stop Racing Thinking Of Ways To Take Over The Game</p>

<p>What's currently in your CD/MP3 player? Fo Sho That Meek Mill DreamChasers,Waka Flocka Mixtape Flocka Durant,Dat Gorilla Zoe King Kong</p>

<p>What's your formula, how do you come up with the concepts for your material? Mainly How I Work Is Before I Can Write Anything I Gotta Hear A Beat I Gotta Know What Im Working Wit And Writing Too Second When Im Listening To The Beat I Gotta Hear A Hook In My Mind Off Bat Because If I Don't Then Its Gon Be Hard To Write Too But If I Hear Everything I Need To Hear In The First 15 Seconds I Can Make Anything Into A Classic</p>

<p>Where do you see yourself in the industry in the next 5 years? Successful Fo Sho Like I Tell Everybody That Like's My Music Or Dislike's My Music You Might Hate Me Now But You Gon Love Me Later You Cant Deny Work Ethic And Good Music After A While Something Gotta Give I Think A lot Of People Use To Listening To Bull-**** So They Don't Know Real Music When They Hear It But Its Ok Yall Can Sleep On Me If Yall Want Im Like That Posseced Alarm Clock That Wont Stop Going Off Even After You Unplug It You Gon Hear Me One Way Or Another</p>

<p>Where do you see the industry in 5 to 10 years? F***ed Up Its To Risky To Drop Albums These Days You Better Off Dropping Mixtapes Like I Do Cuz At Least You Know U Gotta Check Coming Any Other Way Is Jus Foolish</p>

<p>If you had to choose one track that will have HipHop.Org readers hooked, which track would it be? All Of Them My Mixtape Full Of Bangers</p>

<p>Do you have any final words, shoutouts, etc for our community..? Shout Out To My City St.Louis Missouri 314 Be The Area Code,Shout Out 2 Slip And Slide Dj's,And Of Course God Cuz Without Him Man I Wouldn't Have Changed My Life To The Path Im On Honestly </p>

<p>Rawlo Baby Speaks On New Music 2011 Exclusive</p>



<p>
</p>

<br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

No comments:

Post a Comment