Tuesday 4 June 2013

iTunes Organizer

<p>Hello,<br /><br /> My friend is a DJ, his iTunes was always a mess and there was really zero way of getting around that sad fact. Well, was is the correct word because one sunday afternoon when I was sick of watching him struggle to go through his iTunes library and delete duplicates, fill in album information, re-name everything iTunes decided should be called "Track", and simple organize his iTunes.<br /><br /> I am more of a programs guy, I think everything should be done automatically! Which is probably why you are still reading. So I being a programs fan started to search for a program that would automatically do everything for him so that instead of having a boring friend, he would have time to do fun stuff!
<br /> So, after finding about 50 programs that were clearly not going to work out for, I started looking for an iTunes organizer that would do the trick! After all that is what I wanted, I wanted an iTunes organizer that would actually automatically organize the iTunes library in a way that would leave him with little left to do after he was finished! Is that too much to ask?<br /><br /> Wahoo! I found one after a few weeks of searching, I knew I would too!<br /><br /> The program is called TidySongs, and it is the best iTunes Organizer I have ever found! That is saying a lot, my friend is a DJ and his iTunes is constantly being messed up from adding and deleting, and changing files around, and remixes after remixes! Where does it end!<br /><br /> Once I installed Tidy Songs to his computer, and showed him how easy it was, he wasn't even mad that he owed me a little money it cost me to buy this program. I am happy to report that my friend the DJ is no longer a slave to his
iTunes library thanks to the best iTunes Organizer I found for him! He owes me one like normal... <p>Click here for more information on this amazing iTunes Organizer: /iTunes_Organizer</p><br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

No comments:

Post a Comment